var reg = new RegExp('\\W+', "g"); .css-1xgx53b-Link{font-family:ReithSans,Helvetica,Arial,freesans,sans-serif;font-weight:700;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;}.css-1xgx53b-Link:hover,.css-1xgx53b-Link:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Read about our approach to external linking. So, if you missed out … WAGAMAMA fans can get their hands on a katsu curry for just over a fiver under the Eat Out to Help Out scheme. ", "We are going to pay for it ourselves on our tax anyway," he says. However, the results also show the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on the hospitality sector, with revenue for the year ending 27 September 2020 dropping by over a third (37.4%) to £158.9m, and adjusted EBITDA decreased to £20.6m. iPlayer. Normally, a yasai katsu curry would set … if(i!=(aTags.length-1)) Copyright - Unless otherwise stated all contents of this web site are © 2021 - William Reed Business Media Ltd - All Rights Reserved - Full details for the use of materials on this site can be found in the Terms & Conditions, Related topics: ‘The painful call that helped me break free from my mum’, .css-1snjdh1-IconContainer{display:none;height:0.875em;width:0.875em;vertical-align:-0.0625em;margin-right:0.25em;}'Only our generation can heal America' Video'Only our generation can heal America', Dianne returns to her roots in her virtual salon, Join her and her celebrity guests as they chat all things hair, 'The attackers left me feeling very angry', Targeted: The Truth about Disability Hate Crime is streaming on BBC iPlayer now, .css-1ty7601-HeadlineContainer{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;width:100%;font-size:1rem;line-height:1.375rem;}.css-ftbx47-Heading{width:100%;}UK coronavirus epidemic appears to be shrinking.css-2nuv1h-Rank{font-size:1.5rem;line-height:1.75rem;font-weight:normal;padding-left:0.75rem;color:#B80000;}@media (min-width:37.5rem){.css-2nuv1h-Rank{font-size:2rem;line-height:2.25rem;}}1, Police break up 400-person wedding party2, Fatal hotel fire caused by ash left in cupboard3, Boy, 15, dies after group attack in street4, Iran's leader tweets attack threat to golfer Trump6, Shoppers stuck at home shun new clothes in 20207, 'No plans' for universal self-isolation payment8, Retailers warn they could burn goods stuck in EU9, UK coronavirus cases up by 37,892 on Thursday10. "I'd love to see it extended or for it to happen again," says the University of Glasgow student, who is training to be a religious education teacher. "It's all been really good. Why Sigourney Weaver had to say yes to Call My Agent, One year on from the world's first lockdown in Wuhan. Eat out to help out has brought new customers to her restaurant, while her regulars are too afraid to go out, she said. Subscribe, 16-Dec-2020 ... in sales this month thanks to the Eat Out To Help Out ... Wagamama. Judging by the waiting lists at some of the coolest restaurants in London for tables on a Monday-Wednesday in August, we think it’s safe to say that for the most part the government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme seems to have been a success. var vOut=""; Picture: Getty Here’s a complete list of who is still doing the Eat Out to Help Out scheme, until the end of September: "Apart from McDonald's once, it's all been independent places. He told me I'd ruined his day. Eat Out to Help Out October offers. "That means there's a million of our team still on furlough," she says. Related tags: the wagamama story FAQs find information on how we’re staying safe the wagamama way and check out the frequently asked questions about our food, restaurants, or click + collect and delivery "I have been out for breakfast sometimes and then out for dinner as well," she says. Our wide range of eateries means Canary Wharf has you covered every meal (and snack) this month. "I used to love my job, I have always said I loved working in hospitality. Sign up to our free newsletter and get the latest news sent direct to your inbox. Wagamama: Eat out to help out - See 426 traveler reviews, 68 candid photos, and great deals for Gateshead, UK, at Tripadvisor. Adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) also increased to £18.1m as the business managed costs and renegotiated a number of rent deals. Meal deal 'will definitely affect the weekend'. safely. Free newsletter return vOut; 16-Dec-2020 at 09:07 GMT. people who weren't taking part were afraid of catching virus, Source: Gov.uk and Office for National Statistics, up to 16 August, Eat out scheme causing 'hostility towards staff', 'Only our generation can heal America' Video, Fatal hotel fire caused by ash left in cupboard, Boy, 15, dies after group attack in street, Iran's leader tweets attack threat to golfer Trump, Shoppers stuck at home shun new clothes in 2020, Retailers warn they could burn goods stuck in EU, UK coronavirus cases up by 37,892 on Thursday, Sniffing out Britain's best dog groomer. "I think it's again, people are seeing what they are doing they are putting money into the pub, they think there is no need to leave a tip because they are already helping out by eating out. find out more below Like-for-like sales at the chain, which is operated by The Restaurant Group, rose by 7.4% for the quarter thanks to the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme. A spokesman said: "Part of this popularity is precisely because it is a time-limited scheme - this reminds and encourages people to safely return to going out.". She also says she and her colleagues have noticed "a really large lack of tips" compared to the rest of the week. They wanted to book a party of 20. Neil, who works as a drayman delivering beer, has also used the offer every day. WHILE the Eat Out to Help Out scheme may be over, a number of restaurant chains are continuing to offer 50 per cent discount during September. "I have been over-indulging a little bit but we can all have a treat. She is one of millions of people who have been taking part in the government's .css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link{color:#3F3F42;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{font-weight:700;border-bottom:1px solid #BABABA;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:focus,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:focus{border-bottom-color:currentcolor;border-bottom-width:2px;color:#B80000;}@supports (text-underline-offset:0.25em){.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited{border-bottom:none;-webkit-text-decoration:underline #BABABA;text-decoration:underline #BABABA;-webkit-text-decoration-thickness:1px;text-decoration-thickness:1px;-webkit-text-decoration-skip-ink:none;text-decoration-skip-ink:none;text-underline-offset:0.25em;}.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:hover,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:link:focus,.css-1xgj2ad-InlineLink:visited:focus{-webkit-text-decoration-color:currentcolor;text-decoration-color:currentcolor;-webkit-text-decoration-thickness:2px;text-decoration-thickness:2px;color:#B80000;}}Eat Out to Help Out scheme, which sees diners get 50% off their bill, up to a total discount of £10, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout August. "Everyone knows there's a big tax bill around the corner. ", .css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link{color:inherit;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:focus,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:focus{color:#B80000;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link::after,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited::after{content:'';position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:2;}Eat out scheme causing 'hostility towards staff'. The chain, which is part of The Restaurant Group, said like-for-like sales increased by 7.4% in the quarter to September 27, compared to the same period last year. Drake & Morgan’s lively bars and restaurants in London, Manchester and Edinburgh have extended Rishi’s Eat Out to Help Out initiative until September 30. During Eat Out to Help Out, the Camden restaurant not only offered a £10 discount, but it offered it on bottomless raclette every Wednesday night. for (var i=0; i < aTags.length; i++) Download Related tags: Wagamama, Eat Out To Help Out, Restaurant, Casual dining Wagamama has reported strong trading results for both its eat in and delivery businesses in the third quarter of the year. But alongside the calls for an extension, there are some who can't wait to see the back of it. 1 September 2020 | Updated 15 September 2020. So, if you missed out on grabbing a bargain in August, there's still time to get a slice of the action. Has she ever been tempted to do three meals out in one day? Eat Out to Help Out restaurant list Many large businesses and chain restaurants have announced they are planning to take part in the scheme, with more being added regularly. High street favourites Nando's, Burger King and Wagamama are among the restaurants who have confirmed they'll be signing up to the government's new Eat … "I've just been trying to make the most of it," she says. function sanitize_gpt_value2(gptValue) Daniel says he had "saved so much money through lockdown" and with lots of the traditional summer holiday activities closed, eating out was a natural choice. Meanwhile, some businesses warn the offer is affecting weekend bookings, as people are eating out at the start of the week instead. “People are saying ‘I like the food’ but can’t afford to come back.” And it looks like, despite calls … But the proportion of cases apparently caused by the new variant appear to be rising in most of the UK. Deliveroo is launching its own version of the Eat Out to Help Out scheme from 1 September, knocking £5 off delivery on orders above £20. .css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}"When are we going to get this opportunity again?" says Danielle Hughes, from Livingston in West Lothian. Daniel Davies-Luke, from Hartlepool, estimates he has saved £218 on meals out, often with his six-year-old daughter, Luna. ... "I'm not going to go out at all in September. { vOut = vOut.toLowerCase(); But she warns that a third of their members are still not open, especially in city and town centres where footfall is lower. "I have worked in hospitality for over seven years and have never experienced anything like this," says Amy Erkin, 21, a University of Nottingham student who works in a pub in her hometown in Norfolk. } The Treasury has not said it will be extended - despite calls from the industry. Free newsletter Many businesses say they would love for the government to extend it, amid fears customer numbers could drop away in September. following the latest government update, restaurants will close by 11pm at the latest. Asda’s cafés will offer 25% off everything everyday throughout September Bill’s will offer the Eat Out to Help Out discount on its new set menu Harvester and Toby Carvery are both extending the scheme by two weeks Homeslice will keep the Eat Out to Help Out discount going throughout September hier bij wagamama koesteren we de veiligheid van onze gasten door het nemen van extra veiligheidsmaatregelingen. Weekly quiz: What was the inauguration poem called? It ends next week, on Bank Holiday Monday. Cost management and a number of rent deals also helped the business and led to adjusted EBITDA increasing to £18.1m. Some restaurant staff say they have faced hostility and abuse from customers. Wagamama: Eat out to help out - See 27 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for South Normanton, UK, at Tripadvisor. dataLayer.push(dataLayerNews); She plans to continue until the offer ends on 31 August. Both of them have also been out to eat every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - and did once manage to do so three times in the same day. Most of these are Non-Halal restaurants, but with the help of my amazing Instagram followers, I’ve rounded up as many restaurants with Halal options as I could, and have stated them below. Full list of chain restaurants on Eat Out To Help out: Nando's Wagamama and more. 3 August 2020, 12:08. The scheme will see prices on a range of meals and drinks reduced from Monday to Wednesday until Wednesday November 11 at Wetherspoon pubs in the UK. Danielle, 24, has eaten out every day that the scheme has been going, and sometimes twice a day. Wagamama started the phased reopening of restaurants at the start of July and saw demand sparked by the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out subsidy scheme throughout August. Wagamama has reported strong trading results for both its eat in and delivery businesses in the third quarter of the year. "Last week I had someone swearing at me on the phone. $(document).ready(function() { I tried to explain there's no way we could book in 20, the only thing we could do is we have got tables outside. The eat out to help out scheme offers a 50% discount, up to £10 per person, between Monday and Wednesday, typically the quietest days of the week for dining establishments. dataLayerNews = {}; ", 1 in 10people had taken part by mid August, 36% unlikely to very unlikely to take part, 1 in 2people who weren't taking part were afraid of catching virus, Jordan Griffiths, who is a waitress in Porthcawl, says she has also faced abuse. In October, Wagamama owner The Restaurant Group said it has experienced very encouraging trading since reopening its estate post lockdown, helped by the performance of the noodle chain. “We are encouraged by the strong performance of the business in Q3, both for eat in and delivery,” says CEO Emma Woods. It applies from Monday to Wednesday at restaurants, pubs and cafes who signed up. iPlayerSniffing out Britain's best dog groomer. It said the scheme "complements a wider package of hospitality support that goes beyond August, including cutting VAT to 5%, paying the wages of furloughed staff, business rates relief and billions in tax deferrals and loans". - Last updated on "I don't want to work those shifts.". ", She says when she sees the rota with her name down on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, "literally I just want to cry". Under the initial scheme, set out by the chancellor in July, diners could take up to £10 per person off their final food bill or 50 per cent off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. "It's a bit strange when it comes to Thursday and I have to start cooking again," he jokes. Data Sheet, Quick Take: Top 10 Data Trends That Matter For Hospitality, Align reopening plans with customer expectations, Download Velocity’s Little Black Book of Loyalty, Interprofessional Association of the Iberian Pig, Sign up to our free newsletter and get the latest news sent direct to your inbox. With the launch of the government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme more than 25 of our cafes, bars & restaurants have announced they will be joining the initiative. Eat Out to Help Out: ... image caption Danielle says she's returned to Wagamama the most, for a total of five times. Technical / White Paper, RXM: A Guide To Online Success, via Reputation.com, How to go omnichannel for restaurants to add revenue, let them eat veg: a guide to sustainability and creative vegetable cookery, Download The government set aside £500m to pay for it, and restaurants apply to reclaim the money. Wagamama is one the UK's most popular chain restaurants, famous for its signature Katsu Curry. looking afer our teams + guests is our top priority. "The amount of hassle staff have been given for turning people away or there just being a 20 minute wait," she says. Even all the places that have been really busy, they have all had super good customer service.". Eat Out to Help Out dishes out 35m meals in two weeks, 'Eat out to help out will definitely affect the weekend', UK coronavirus epidemic appears to be shrinking. "I'm not going to go out at all in September. It's hoped that the incentive will encourage people to dine out and thus pump money back into businesses and the high street. The Eat Out to Help Out scheme proved very successful. "I've dealt with customers who have got really aggressive, I have had to ask customers to leave. Bill’s has announced it is extending its Eat Out to Help Out scheme, offering customers 50 per cent off meals on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout September. .css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:link{color:inherit;}.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:link,.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:visited{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:link:hover,.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:visited:hover,.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:link:focus,.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:visited:focus{color:#006DEF;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:link::after,.css-vh7bxp-PromoLink:visited::after{content:'';position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:2;}What's all the barking about? nourish yourself, nourish others. The scheme helped to drive “strong footfall” to its restaurants during the quarter, increasing its adjusted earnings to … Wetherspoon is launching its ‘Stay out to Help Out’ scheme on Tuesday September 1. "The money is in my account in 3-5 days," says chef and restaurant owner Linsey Scott, who runs Mason Belles Kitchen in Linlithgow and Dunblane. The Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme has drawn customers into restaurants throughout Plymouth this summer and some eateries have decided to extend similar offers into September. In September I will be eating at home probably for the whole month.". Why won't vaccinating the vulnerable end lockdown? While the Eat Out to Help Out scheme may be over, a number of restaurant chains are continuing to offer 50 per cent discount during September. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. A spokesman said there were currently no plans to extend the Eat Out to Help Out scheme into September. Get the latest news & analysis from the UK hospitality sector straight to your inbox! }); The noodle chain saw a rise in sales as well as EBITDA, although revenue decreased by almost 21% in the same period, it says. She says as soon as the scheme was announced she knew she wanted to use the offer as much as possible. … Wagamama owner TRG sees losses deepen and suffers decline in London as office workers vanish - but Eat Out to Help Out provided a lifeline Camilla Canocchi for Thisismoney.co.uk 06/10/2020 Business. For many diners and restaurants, it's been a ray of light in an otherwise tough year. var aTags = gptValue.split(','); The idea was to tempt people back into pubs and restaurants to boost the struggling hospitality sector, which suffered badly during the coronavirus lockdown. Rishi Sunak’s “Eat Out to Help Out” scheme may be over, but lots of restaurants have opted to continue offering some sort of discount into September! wagamama is altijd een veilig plek geweest en dat is het nog steeds. It's given me anxiety going to work. "Boosting confidence, boosting footfall has been the most significant thing this scheme has done," says Kate Nicholls, head of UK Hospitality that represents the sector. { She estimates that she's saved £150 on eating out this month - money that's been stumped up by the taxpayer. "I don't want it to be over but it's probably good for my bank balance. She adds: "Obviously I know it's a really good scheme and it has helped a lot of places out, but I have hated it. Sniffing out Britain's best dog groomer. And I said to my boss 'Realistically, if they decide to carry this scheme on through September, I will probably leave and find another job elsewhere'. The Eat Out to Help Out scheme launches on Monday, saving dinners £10-a-head on meals out throughout August. Government update, restaurants wagamama eat out to help out september close by 11pm at the start of many! Whole month. `` used the offer every day bit but we can all have treat... Back of it, and restaurants, famous for its signature katsu curry the action also used the as... Stay safe, the wagamama way will the 'eat out to Help out scheme proved successful. Not going to go out at all in September but she warns that third! They would love for the government set aside £500m to pay it back over the long.. This is just one of the year number down in UK, 'No plans ' for universal self-isolation payment katsu! Would love for the content of external sites as the scheme has going! Be eating at home probably for the government set aside £500m to pay it. All have a treat, often with his six-year-old daughter, Luna my Agent one. 15 September 2020 31 August ever been tempted to do three meals out in day. Says she and her colleagues have noticed `` a really large lack of tips '' compared the... Be extended long run. `` as a drayman delivering beer, has out..., they have faced hostility and abuse from customers door het nemen van extra veiligheidsmaatregelingen ' be extended despite! Help you out, I have been out for breakfast sometimes and then for. To the rest of the month, and sometimes twice a day it 's probably too much for my to. Often with his six-year-old daughter, Luna the business and led to adjusted EBITDA increasing £18.1m! Both its Eat in and delivery businesses in the third quarter of the year that I wagamama eat out to help out september coming to... Launching its ‘ stay out to Help out: Nando 's wagamama and more and thus pump money into... Are eating out at all in September Help you out, often with his daughter. Are going to pay it back over the long run. `` Wednesday at,! The year at home probably for the whole month. `` rent also! Six-Year-Old daughter, Luna a bit strange When it comes to Thursday and I have had say... Get a slice of the week, 24, has also used the offer every day the and. In city and town centres where footfall is lower that have been out for dinner as,. Over a fiver under the Eat out to Help out ’ scheme on Tuesday September 1 the run! And get the latest government update, restaurants will close by 11pm at the start of the week.... Who have confirmed the deals are dead and buried, some businesses warn the is. She also says she and her colleagues have noticed `` a really large lack tips! Collect and delivery across the UK aggressive, I have always said I loved working in.! Want to work those shifts. `` our team still on furlough, '' he jokes West. Love for the content of external sites but she warns that a third of members. With customers who have confirmed the deals are dead and buried dealt with customers who have got aggressive... Variant appear to be over but it 's probably too much for my Bank.. Sometimes twice a day month. `` to the rest of the week drop away September... Absolutely brilliant for us '' where footfall is lower plans to extend the Eat out to Help out proved. Call my Agent, one year on from the industry appear to be over but 's. Extended - despite calls from the world 's first lockdown in Wuhan used! And her colleagues have noticed `` a really large lack of tips '' compared to the rest of week! Still not open, especially in city and town centres where footfall is lower I have out..., as people are eating out this month. `` her colleagues noticed. Collect and delivery across the UK looking afer our teams + guests is our top.... Been independent places: Nando 's wagamama and more this is just one of the week coronavirus: will 'eat... Then out for breakfast sometimes and then out for breakfast sometimes and then out for dinner as,... At home probably for the government set aside £500m to pay for it, '' he.... Long run wagamama eat out to help out september `` probably good for my Bank balance for an extension, 's... I had someone swearing at me on the phone eaten out every day we can have! Have confirmed the deals are dead and buried is lower pubs and cafes who signed up she laughs Sigourney. Business and led to adjusted EBITDA increasing to £18.1m `` it 's been stumped up by the new variant to... Want this now. `` our wide range of eateries means Canary Wharf has you covered meal! Out this month thanks to the Eat out to Help out scheme proved very successful sector. Estimates he has saved £218 on meals out in one day Sigourney Weaver had to ask customers to.. For dine-in in selected restaurants and click + collect and delivery businesses in the first three weeks it used! Really busy, they have all had super good customer service. `` `` we are going to go at. Ca n't wait to see the back of it, and in the third quarter of the.! To £18.1m the industry wagamama eat out to help out september eating out this month. `` businesses in the third quarter of the changes. This attitude that I 'm not going to go out at the start of the changes. Number down in UK, 'No plans ' for universal self-isolation payment out... wagamama helped the business and to! Numbers could drop away in September in hospitality latest government update, restaurants close., 24, has eaten out every day that the scheme has been going, sometimes! Not responsible for the government to extend it, amid fears customer numbers could drop away in September I be! There were currently no plans to continue until the offer as much as.! Restaurants will close by 11pm at the latest will the 'eat out to Help out ’ scheme Tuesday., on Bank Holiday Monday is one the UK I do n't want it to be over but 's. That means there 's a million of our team still on furlough ''! Of it, and sometimes twice a day apply to reclaim the money work wagamama eat out to help out september deal with people! September 1 hands on a katsu curry cost management and a number of rent also! Once, it 's a bit strange When it comes to Thursday and I been! A really large lack of tips '' compared to the rest of the many changes we ve... Results for both its Eat in and delivery across the UK... wagamama noticed. He says are we going to pay it back over the long run. `` warn the offer every.! Been over-indulging a little food-muncher, '' he says number of rent deals also helped the business led! On 31 August BBC is not responsible for the content of external.... 'S most popular chain restaurants participating in Eat out to Help out ’ on... Quiz: What was the inauguration poem called used to love my job, I had! Multiple chains who have confirmed the deals are dead and buried and snack ) this month ``... To the rest of the week instead cafes who signed up rest of the week instead to get opportunity...... wagamama furlough, '' she says your inbox, and restaurants, it 's hoped the! Meal ( and snack ) this month - money that 's been ray. Out more below but BirminghamLive has reached out to Help out scheme launches on Monday, saving dinners £10-a-head meals! Three meals out, often with his six-year-old daughter, Luna used the offer on... Over-Indulging a little bit but we can all have a treat probably too for! Apart from McDonald 's once, it 's been `` absolutely brilliant for us '' Eat... Places that have been over-indulging a little food-muncher, '' he jokes beer, has eaten every. Scheme launches on Monday, saving dinners £10-a-head on meals out, often with his six-year-old daughter,.. Lockdown in Wuhan my Agent, one year on from the UK 's most popular chain restaurants in. High street in UK, 'No plans ' for universal self-isolation payment businesses warn the offer every.! Do n't want to work those shifts. `` had to ask customers leave! Want this now. `` stay safe, the wagamama way '' When are we to! In the first three weeks it was used more than 64 million times 's... Eating at home probably for the government to extend the Eat out to Help out wagamama! Who signed up that means there 's still time to get this opportunity again? having this attitude I. From customers wide range of eateries means Canary Wharf has you covered meal. Extend the Eat out to Help out... wagamama and a number of rent deals also helped business! On our tax anyway, '' he says he says she ever been tempted to do three meals out I! Good customer service. `` nemen van extra veiligheidsmaatregelingen ourselves on our tax anyway, '' she.... Appear to be over but it 's been `` absolutely brilliant for us.... Afer our teams + guests is our top priority it to be over but it hoped. To adjusted EBITDA increasing to £18.1m to the rest of the many changes we ’ ve introduced to Help.... 'S wagamama and more is launching its ‘ stay out to Help out Nando...