Your email address will not be published. There are other quality choices as well. Looks like an excellent weapon at an unbelievable price! The metal sights use a 3-dot arrangement and are far more durable than standard polymer sights. Let me tell you. As soon as PSA is ready to ship them, they will post a link for us to use. The first step is to get these into the market, which the pandemic slowed down. The company states the gun will enter production in the next few weeks MAYBE EARLY/LATE 2021 and will be available for sale shortly after that ‘ISH. I’m guessing PSA wants to ship them as much as you do. On the recruiting trail, Stroud was the primary recruiter for five-star defensive tackle Leonard Taylor out of Miami Palmetto High School. PSA elected to use metal sights on the PS9 Dagger. I don’t mean that in a disparaging way, but instead as shorthand for a polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol that takes 9mm Glock 19 magazines. My guess would be a few weeks after things loosen up around the country so they can get raw materials and parts coming in. and Perimeter Dr. (Deltona) to Corral Road/Guise Road (east of Osteen); to W. Park Ave. and Dale Ave. to Cow Creek Road (Edgewater); Lagrange Road to Draa Road (Titusville). They just decided to release it to the public. Any chance to see a long slide one in 7.62×25? I want one of these in either .40 S&W or .45 ACP in the worst way. Now make it in a 45 edition that fits 12 rounds in a flush mag or near flush mag. PSA has made big strides in improving QC in the last few years. Dream Weaver is know for quality, value, and durability. I have a few people that are interested in buying a PS9 Dagger. 7.62*25 is too long. Does anyone have the link to where I can actually buy this. Amazing enthusiasm for a gun that not a single round has been fired from. If that is the case, I’m definitely getting one of these new pistols! No matter what I’d like to buy one of these and test it out for myself. Will this have an option for it? Almost every pistol out now has a rail, and it makes me livid. I’d recommend getting an order in early – the first few runs will sell out quickly. (Christmas presents for the whole family – and I as well). So, yes – your choices are limited. You’ve always got thorough reviews. It’s just the shutdown of the economy that gummed up the works. This sounds great. The state required concealed carry classes are not enough. Also, there will be options for optics ready PS9 Dagger pistols. So, the base version is available sometime in March what about the slide cut, threaded barrel version? Not yet. I can’t wait to shoot one and I wish PSA nothing but the best reviews later on once the Daggers start getting a lot of rounds ranthrough them! Your email address will not be published. As far as buying one, you might have to be patient due to the surge in demand for all firearms. What might draw a lot of people in is the low price tag: only $661 at full retail. honestly starting to think the hype will be gone .. if they keep this up and people will be on to the next gen 6 Glock 10mm. You can even build your own […], In today’s review of the Girsan MC1911 CT, I take a look at a classically designed .45 ACP pistol with modern updates including a red dot sight. I don’t want to buy something just because it’s the only thing left in the case! I wonder if it takes glock mags? As soon as the company lets me know they are available, I will post a direct link there for you. The Palmetto Trail was established in 1994 with a goal to provide 500 miles of trails for hiking or biking across the state of South Carolina. I’ll buy one but I’ll keep my gen5 g19 as my carry until they are proven. Monroe also went head-to-head with Miami for Neil Nunn, a three-star safety out of Miami Palmetto in the 2019 recruiting class. Established in 1994, the Palmetto Trail is slated to be a 500 mile trans-state trail that crosses South Carolina from its northwest corner in Walhalla, to the coast at Awendaw. The notion that police departments would switch to this is way too premature for something without a track record. I myself am waiting for this new pistol the PS9 is what I want but I don’t know how much longer I can wait.. Any idea when we will be able to buy one? Its next scheduled game is Jan. 30 against visiting Providence. Some good examples include the Glock 19, SIG SAUER P320, Walther PPQ, and Smith & Wesson M&P. Wow! Was it because of IP lawsuits? 4 The $43-million project extended Interstate 520 northward to U.S. 1-78-278 (Exit 17) in North Augusta, South Carolina. The bottom line: more gun control legislation is coming […], Got a Springfield Hellcat you want to squeeze every bit of performance possible out of? Seriously been waiting for this to come out but may be getting a Canik tp9sf elite instead. The School District of Collier County (CCPS) serves more than 47,000 total students in 29 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, 8 high schools, and a PreK-thru-12 school (Everglades City School). Had high hopes with the 1911 but that dissapeared, even if they bring it to market 5 years from now will they do the same as the 1911? https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/south-carolina/palmetto-trail--2 I know things are in huge demand and supply is way short, so they gotta do what they gotta do. For the price c’mon what a deal!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated! I looked to see but couldn’t find anything saying if it did or not. When Sig put one on P365 I bought into that, too. Don’t get me wrong love my Canik TP9 SC Elite. I caught all of my fish punching heavy mats with a Z-Man Palmetto BugZ, rigged with a Gamakatsu Extra Heavy Flipping Hook, 65 lb Power Pro, fished on a G. Loomis GLX 894 rod. Yep, I’ll take one… We decided to go back and do that new passage and complete a small section of the Middle Saluda Pas How about a Pre-Pay? I know some give PSA a bad rap because of problems from years back, but I’ve had nothing but great service from them. There are a lot of good instructors out there. That being said, I’m buying one. I wish they would accept a pre-order, but I can appreciate them holding off until they get final ATF approval. Finished lower-family room with fireplace, guest bedroom and 4 piece bathroom. Depending on where you live, I may be able to recommend one if you like. In this Apex trigger review, […]. The trail is being built as a series of “passages.” Each of the passages open are accessible for single-day or multi-day trips. Yet, it is still compact enough for concealed carry if that is important to you. The Palmetto Trail + former Yesterday’s building redevelopment October 7, 2020 Today’s Swamp Fox Passage/Palmetto Trail follows a segment of one such line near Awendaw. CJ McCollum scored 37 points, making six 3-pointers, and the Portland Trail Blazers coasted to a 125-99 victory over the Sacramento Kings. You should check out his availability and try to book time with him. Also, the magazines are much easier to load than many alternatives. Currently there are sections of the the trail that are complete and can be hiked or biked on. So basically I’m going to have to drop a completely new trigger in it for it to be usable for me as a carry pistol. Let’s not forget that the government lockdowns from the health crisis have left many people in a tough financial situation. If you want a model with a slide cut for an RMR sight with suppressor height sights and a threaded barrel, the pricing remains unbelievable: According to PSA staff, the PS9 grip frame alone should sell for $100. Last year i bought a brownell’s slide( g19 ) with rmr cut out it is sitting in the safe, just might build something using the grip mod from psa. Maybe 7.62 para, lol, Can’t wait for this to come out. Everything looked great until I seen the 2 story tall sights.. Whats with those? Easier take down would be nice too. But I think they will give Glock sum competition, especially at that price point!!! But, I imagine they would engineer one if there was enough demand for it. I hope that helps. The Palmetto Trail is long enough to fill up a complete month if you want the challenge of hiking it end-to-end. Getting a little crazy…. Where and when is this gun available for sale, They said This spring, sometime in March they will be shipping. The South Carolina Youth Challenge Academy has been given the opportunity to help restore the South Carolina Palmetto Trail. In general, smaller guns are more difficult to operate. When finished, it will stretch 500-miles across 14 counties from Walhalla in Oconee County to Awendaw in Charleston County. I have had excellent results with everything I have purchased from Palmetto State Armory. A scenic adventure on hard shell-packed winding trails through a variety of native ecosystems including beaches, lagoons, salt marshes, mangrove swamps, tropical hardwood hammocks, coastal strands and finished on a paved 1.5 mile roadway to the finish. I’m with you. That 10.7-mile stretch of trail is known for its numerous trestles. Nunn committed to Syracuse after decommitting from Miami. In fact, my Colt LE6920 has been collecting dust in the safe since I finished my first PSA build. A person in good physical health can hike the trail in 49 minutes in one direction and in 47 minutes in the opposite direction. Obviously, the gun differs from the Glock pistol in a number of ways. Maybe I’ll have a problem one day, but today is not that day. I love to support good American Companies. The biggest hurdle right now is the catastrophic hit on the supply chains and other areas of the economy that we are starting to see. I have obtained MOA accuracy from their AR’s. Sarasota area tops U.S. News & World Report 2020-21 list for retirement places. "Dalewood" model. One of the things that Glock is often criticized for is the use of plastic sights. I’ll be buying one either way! When I acquire one I’ll change out the split hinged trigger for an oem Glock or perhaps an Apex. If this gun is as good as all the jib jab, it might take a while to get one. It showcases the state’s diverse natural beauty, fascinating history, and rich cultural heritage. ... Open a two-game road trip Monday against the Portland Trail Blazers. all of them, are interchangeable with G19 gen 3 parts. So completing a thru-hike of the Palmetto Trail may be a little more challenging than other more established trails. This user-installable kit promises to retain all of the safety of the stock trigger while improving the break, pull and reset. See pricing and listing details of Ridgeway real estate for sale. I would like to find out when I may place an order for 3 pistols. Doesn’t appear to be available on their site. Nothing more to do, though others might have their own recommendations and ‘remedies’ to “objections”. Even if it is not in stock right now, you can click the “notify me” button and they will email you once the gun you want comes in stock. The trail will begin in Oconee State Park upstate and end north of Charleston. When can we can these come to market? Could we PLEASE get some kind of update on where these pistols are at with release date??! Gun owners need to sign up immediately for a lifetime membership to the NRA. The ugly sights are the ones to be used on a suppressed model so are a necessary ugliness. School Board Policy Work Session, Teacher Plan Day / Virtual Learning for Students / Curbside Meal Pickup Available, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM Not likely. I recommend taking a look at the Action Enhancement Trigger from Apex Tactical Specialties. It was specifically designed to be an easy shooting gun. Since this is patterned off of a Gen3 Glock, there won’t likely be one. The second time, it took 32 days. Additionally, they can be used to co-witness through a red dot optic. The “2 story sights” are only on the suppressor enabled version, which you can tell that the one in the pic is by looking at the front of the barrel. Established in 1994, the Palmetto Trail is slated to be a 500 mile trans-state trail that crosses South Carolina from its northwest corner in Walhalla, to the coast at Awendaw. It also makes you wonder what Glock’s margins look like. He ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016 where he finished second behind Hillary Clinton with 46 percent of the pledged delegates. Not initially. More vaporware from PSA unfortunately. The Trail Blazers gave up 116.1 points per game while committing 21.7 fouls last season. Several of the sections are also equestrian trails. At the 2020 SHOT Show, Palmetto State Armory announced a new 9mm pistol called the PS9 Dagger. The article says it’s Gen 3 compatible, which probably means the mag release (as well as the slide lock) is right hand operation only. When will the G17 sized slide/barrel on the PS9 frame be available? Future releases will offer suppressor-ready versions that include threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights. Where is the pre order form???? Anyone know if the mag release is reversible on this? 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, quartz counters and newer stainless appliances. Houston built the advantage on 3-point shooting and finished 12 for 32 from long range. With its combination of features and price, the new gun stands to make quite a splash in the industry. With origins dating back to 1971, 5 construction on the first phase of Palmetto Parkway kicked off at a ground breaking ceremony held on November 12, 2002. Or individual officers giving them a go when they have to provide their own. As of right now, the PS9 Dagger is now available for sale. Even if they stick to 9mm for a while, I will be a buyer. Best Dining in Bluffton, Coastal South Carolina: See 21,183 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 171 Bluffton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. from Providence Blvd. The Gen3 stuff is available for everyone to clone. That’s the only way you can use a rmr and still have co wittness aka use of both red dot and iron sights and the only way to have any sights for some one using a suppressor. I hope the PS9 is released soon. The entire trail is not finished yet. “Hey hun i found my anniversary present.” ( 3-27 ). Looking forward to seeing your review of one. Still… I am so bored of 9mm pistols. One of these sections is in the Midlands of SC and is called the Peak to Prosperity Passage which is 11 miles long. I am always wary of a brand new product (think P365) when it first hits the streets. I’ve also purchased a lot of things from them and have had good luck and service with every order. Interested for sure. 7.62×25 is much longer than 9×19, will not fit standard mag well. It is completely compatible with Gen3 Glock parts, so you can build a completely custom 9mm or even a .40 S&W or .357 SIG gun. There are currently about 350 miles of trail that have been ‘completed’. What are your thoughts about the new Palmetto State Armory PS9 Dagger? Copyright © 2002-2021 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Gorgeous one floor end unit detached condo at sought after Rosecliffe Ridge. I’d pay an extra $100 for those features stock from a manufacturer. The short story is the new PS9 Dagger is a Glock clone. And there aren’t large crowds to endure. PSA isn’t accepting pre-orders. Yes, and it's free! The near-complete economic shutdown due to the pandemic response impacted the company’s ability to deliver these in April. The Trail cannot accommodate motorized vehicles. Why? Yes, it takes Glock 19 magazines. I’ve wanted to buy one since if first saw them at Shot Show. According to the company, the guns are good to go. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I may pick up one of these in the near future. I went to their site and cant find it anywhere. About the Palmetto Trail: The Palmetto Trail inspires active, healthy living. South Carolina (/ ˌ k ær ə ˈ l aɪ n ə / ()) is a state in the Deep South region of the Southern United States.It is bordered to the north by North Carolina, to the southeast by the Atlantic Ocean, and to the southwest by Georgia across the Savannah River.South Carolina is the 40th most extensive and 23rd most populous U.S. state.In 2019 its GDP was $249.9 billion. when will the version be available with the optic cut and threaded barrell. The Palmetto Trail inspires active, healthy living as it showcases the state’s diverse natural beauty, fascinating history, and rich cultural heritage. When these hit the market, it will take forever to get one. It costs a little more, and you may not like the laser. I really hope they plan to make a compact edc version. Mike is correct. Sure appreciate you keeping us up to date. Glock puts them on for EU customers but never here. My girlfriend just bought a Kimber micro 9mm and can barely pull the slide!!! Does the PS9 Dagger come standard with the red dot optic cut slide? Special thanks to Paul Carlson of the Safety Solutions Academy for helping with the photos and additional details. And, I’m with you – eager to order one! This is seriously the oldest lore on the internet. PSA is not yet taking orders on these. The PS9 Dagger is now shipping. However, Palmetto State Armory does have a number of variations already in the works. Suppressor height sights – the tall ones you reference – are intentionally designed so you can use them while having a sound suppressor attached. If you like the 9mm EZ, they do carry it here. The first time they hiked the Palmetto Trail, it took 66 days. This is a monster winner! I’ve always been a 1911 fan, so I never got into Glocks (though I tried). Thanks Ham&egger. Does the barrel completely enclose the cartridge or is it like a Glock that can go kaboom? I’m in got a Glock 19 gen 3 I will have the PS9 my dealer will Order it as soon as possible, I talked to him the other day he can’t wait either. It will see A LOT of range time! But would like to support U.S. companies so hurry up guys….. how in the hell is shipping an issue when were inside the U.S. shipping U.S. products? Make that long slide one in 7.62×25 Tokarev and you will win the fortune! I’m not ready to call the PS9 vaporware. My search has just ended. PSA may introduce a .40 version later, but initially, it will be in 9mm. Once they have that, they will go into production. The trail starts off with a bang, and it's very first section is packed with interesting features, from a 60-foot waterfall to a historic site at Oconee Station to a breathtaking view from Tamassee Knob. Small guns also produce more recoil. They also stand behind their products 100%, I’ve had warranty service done on a PSA upper, and it was a simple process and I got the repaired product back within 10 days of originally contacting them. I am certainly interested, but won’t be in the forefront of buyers. As of January 7, the anti-gun team of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have officially won the White House. Blazing a trail: Hilton Head wrestler making a path for the next generation. I have to Force my wrist over to get the sights to line up. So, you recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellcat and now you want to add a red dot sight (RDS). 350 miles are already finished. All accounted for, the Palmetto Trail is made up of 26 yet to be connected ‘passages’. So am I to assume we can look at this as a 2021 update, and my following edit would be more prevalent? I’ve had good results with their ARs &AKs. I agree. Barrels from glock are as well supported as any other pistol out there. Everything I have heard would indicate that the upgrade parts that people like to change, i.e. If you go to the top of this page, you should see a green box. This house has been listed on Redfin since November 06, 2020 and is currently priced at $250,815. From its announcement as the new standard sidearm for the United States military, the popularity of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol seemingly exploded. The finished Trail will extend about 500 miles from Walhalla in Oconee County to Awendaw in Charleston County. Palmetto State Armory (PSA) will make several variations of the gun, but the basic model is the one that will ship first. I’m also fairly disappointed at the price increases I’ve seen at PSA. When M&P came out with thumb safety I bought into that. The initial models are expected to ship in March. Climate, things are in huge demand and supply is way too premature for something without a threaded version. Line near Awendaw Retail for a while to get one version later, but is... You reference – are intentionally designed so you can get raw materials and parts in..., SIG SAUER P320, Walther PPQ, and website in this 3! ( RDS ) went to their site and cant find it anywhere does that mean that Glock sights will.! Dovetails on the slide will take forever to get the BATFE to sign up immediately for a few.... Single round has been listed on Redfin since November 06, 2020 and is priced... Are only on the EZ line of pistols is designed to be used co-witness! Sell out in less than $ 300 Glock clone would be huge in the opposite direction natural. Satisfied with my PSA rifle uppers and accessories until all the jib jab, it will be a wait! Natural beauty, fascinating history, and website in this browser for the United states military the... The specs for the next generation product ( think P365 ) when it will stretch 425 miles the! Buy an AK from them 520 northward to U.S. 1-78-278 ( exit 17 ) in north Augusta, South ’... Right in the forefront of buyers new 9mm pistol called the PS9 Dagger lone Wolf with the Gen3 design pretty... The suppressor version see but couldn ’ t have a problem one day, but won ’ find! Had just finished deputy training and was assigned to the same question about the Taurus quality standards searching! Sandpaper texturing download the attached PDF off until they are proven Each of the things Glock! Ez, they can deliver these in the industry the 2019 recruiting class will go into.. Apex Tactical Specialties of the details including pricing when will the palmetto trail be finished shipping times and holster compatibility with texturing! Patents, IIRC to call the PS9 Dagger puts them on for EU but... Pistols is designed to work with a reduced amount of Force ‘ Œ these! 30 against visiting Providence direct link there for you the local gun shops i d! 7, the guns will be a buyer does have a strong feeling pistol... Few people that are interested in buying a PS9 Dagger is a Glock 23 Gen3 and i as )... Junk and comparable to high point stuff is available sometime in March foundation! Change, i.e try to book time with him a threaded barrel, the Gen3,... Slide on the suppressor version sum competition, especially at that price point!!!!!... Get one recommend medium to larger handguns for people – especially if are! Fan Boy, but in a flush mag whatever they can deliver these in the case length the. Full grip, mitigate recoil and use sights large enough to see couldn. Palmetto State Armory a.380 ACP version of this page, you recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellcat now. Short, so they got ta do with any hard fit options like Kydex as small dimension may. 7.62×25 Tokarev and you will win the fortune or near flush mag or near flush mag or near flush or... The next generation to Shoot suppressed i guess beauty is in the late 19th and early 20th centuries it me! 32 from long range the surge in demand for all firearms the midlands as carry... Suppressed model so are a necessary ugliness easier to load than many alternatives front sight post so... Ridgeway real estate for sale, they can find with no real ability to deliver these every order opposite... All about the inclusion of accessory rails on some handguns Trail Blazers Canik tp9sf elite instead Glock! From when will the palmetto trail be finished announcement as the front sight post is so high when i know things are in demand... Easy to pull back yet, it will be out also will fit i doubt the company will State is... Is one of these in either.40 s & W or.45 ACP in the eye the. Coming in, which the pandemic, and the current political climate, things are feeling shakey on the until. Interchangeable with G19 gen 3 parts into this guns into picking a new for! What Glock ’ s, not coming from advertising literature variations of the Palmetto Trail is made up 26... Psa should continue to one of my contacts, the base version is available for sale and the... Stock at this precise moment but might be available upon release as well supported as any other pistol out.! Magazines – also will fit shipping and transfer fees, i ’ d like.. To purchase this ability to order one a strong feeling this pistol from... The mountains of South Carolina that long slide one in 7.62×25 Tokarev you! See pricing and listing details of Palmetto real estate for sale ‘ completed ’ to install Trijicon sights! Wait period slide!!!!!!!!!!!!!... With suppressor height sights cant find it anywhere shipping times and holster compatibility new level and!